Red House Apps is a fresh web and mobile software development company from Hungary. We are located in Budapest, Hungary and in Aarhus, Denmark.
Founded by two developers and a project manager, our goal is to develop software combining innovation with exceptional project leadership.
Design and is key. Therefore, we take pride in crafting the stunning UI and UX for our software.
Communication is essential for success. We thrive to achieve trusting relationships with our clients.
What really matters for us is that we love what we do – and this can be seen on our work.
We are proud of our applications
We excel at creating highly functional, good-looking apps from the ground up, through an effective, customer-friendly process.
Our user experience team first helps you build the foundations of your app with field research and prototype building, and then our design team works their magic to create stunning user interface and branding designs.
Once these stages are complete, our senior software engineers build the application during a continuous 2-week delivery period, which you can read more about below.
We also offer online/content/social media marketing, webhosting and domain registration.
Multiplatform Mobile Apps
We create native and hybrid apps
Our project managers use Scrum, the incremental software development method
We put great effort to please our clients' app users with sophisticated user experience
Scrum, the Agile Project Management Methodology
• We use Scrum to deliver value quickly and discover early what is needed
• Scrum allows continuous product review, even in the early stages of development
• We release the application through a series of ‘sprints’
• Our cross-functional team develop projects in an interactive manner
• Agility and continuous feedback enables fast ROI and reducing risk for the client
Project Definition and Planning
• Budget Pre-Estimation, Schedule Estimation
• Team introduction and Stakeholder Identification
• Making Project Rules: Responsibility Matrix, Communication Plan and Statement of Work
• JIRA Project Management Software
• Detailed Project Scheduling - Setting up timeboxed sprint cycles
• Continuous Feedback and Communication
• Measuring Progress - Using Project Management tools, Gantt charts
• Implementing changes between sprints, corrective action if necessary
• Intensive functional testing and Quality Assurance
• Project Closure and Evaluation
• A sprint is usually 2 weeks long
• Sprint goals are fixed, there can be no major change during a sprint period
• The self-organizing team continuously estimates time and assigns tasks
• Daily scrum: Interactive team stand-up meetings (10 mins a day)
• After a sprint ended review and analyze
• Field research (observe, interview)
• Information Architecture
• Scenarios and use cases (patient, doctors)
• Paper prototype
• Interactive usability testing (3 pieces)
• High-fidelity wireframe
• 2nd Interactive usability testing (min. 3 pieces)
The concept of usability is defined by effectiveness, efficiency, and satisfaction of the user. We use these principles when we create your branding.
• Clarity: the information content is conveyed quickly and accurately.
• Discriminability: the displayed information can be distinguished accurately.
• Conciseness: users are not overloaded with extraneous information.
• Consistency: a unique design, conformity with user's expectation.
• Detectability: the user's attention is directed towards information required.
• Legibility: information is easy to read.
• Comprehensibility: the meaning is clearly understandable, unambiguous, interpretable, and recognizable.
Creating estimates and specifications
Building and testing the application
Deploy to the server or submit the app to App Store and Play Store